Need new uniform pieces? Larger sizes? Longer sleeves? Don’t run to the uniform store just yet! We will be holding our Spring Uniform Swap on Saturday, March 24th, 2018 from 9:30 A.M. -11:00 A.M. Now is the time to bring your outgrown uniforms by the Main Office. We will be collecting them throughout the month of March. All acceptable items turned in are worth 1 swap point which can then be used to purchase other gently used uniform pieces at the swap.
Make sure you complete below Uniform Submission Form to turn in with your uniforms. Please keep in mind that all items must be clean and in good condition. Items that are worn-out, ripped, torn, faded, etc. will not be accepted. Also, all items must be official uniform pieces from All Uniform Wear and contain the appropriate TSMS logo.
Feel free to contact me or Ms. Hall with any questions that you may have at TSMSUniformSwap@yahoo.com.
We’re looking forward to another great swap!
Please fill out and submit the below form if you want to join this program.
● Items must be clean and in excellent or good used condition. Items that are worn-out, ripped, torn, faded, etc. will not be accepted.
● Items must be official uniform pieces from All Uniform Wear and contain the appropriate TSMS logo. PE uniforms will not be accepted.
● Uniform pieces submitted will be credited to the family as indicated – 1 item = 1 point. The same value will be used during the swap event – 1 item = 1 point.
● Please fill out the form below and include it in your bag so that you get credit for all of the items you have submitted. Please label the outside of the bag with the family name.
● If you want items returned to you, please mark the form accordingly. All items not picked up will be donated.