Type of volunteer work preferred
Under 21 21 to 61 61+
Emergency Contact Information
Affiliations & Other Information
American Sign Language Arabic Chinese French German Hebrew Hindi Italian Greek Japanese Korean Portuguese Russian Spanish Vietnamese Other
Security / Background
If you selected 'YES' to any of the above questions, please provide an explanation of the charges below, including disposition. In addition, this volunteer application will need to be reviewed and approved by Leon County School District Office before volunteer service can begin.
IMPORTANT VOLUNTEER POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
1. All volunteers must sign in at the school office before proceeding to their volunteer assignment.
2. Volunteers may not dispense any medications (prescription or over-the-counter) to students.
3. Volunteers may not administer any form of corporal (physical) punishment to students.
4. Volunteers must respect a student’s right to confidentiality (Florida Statute 1002.22) including the following areas: standardized test scores, grades, attendance records, health information, academic work completed, family background information, reports of serious behavior patterns and written teacher observations.
5. School Board Policy 2430.01 - Volunteer Program, requires that a National Sexual Offender/Predator Check be processed on all school volunteers.
Signature / Attestation
By submitting this application, I agree to abide by the policies and/or procedures of the School Board of Leon County, Florida, of the Leon School Volunteer Program and of the individual school in which I serve. I understand that Leon County Schools reserves the right to accept, decline or discontinue the services of any volunteer.
Hit Submit, if "Thank You" message does NOT appear, go back to top and complete fields that are shown in RED.
Submit Volunteer Form