Extended Day Program
Ms. Melanie Larson , Extended Day Coordinator
TSMS Extended Day Program- Frequently Asked Questions!
How do I register for the program?
- On the TSMS website, under the Extended Day Program tab you will find a link to the documents to be filled out and returned for enrollment in the program.
What are the program hours?
- The Extended Day Program runs Monday through Friday from 3:00pm to 5:45pm.
Who can participate in the program?
- Any student enrolled at TSMS in grades K-8 can enroll in the Extended Day Program.
Do you provide drop-in services?
- TSMS does not have a daily Extended Day Program (fees are paid per session), however if a child stays in Extended Day for any circumstances, the daily fee is $10.
Do you provide snacks?
- Yes! We serve snacks and drinks as part of the program.
Who can pick up my child from the program?
- Students will only be released to individuals that are listed as authorized individuals to pick up your child, based on their registration form. For any special circumstances, please communicate with the program director.
How much are the payments for the program?
- Extended Day Program payments are $160/session, and an additional $80/session per sibling.
When are payments due?
- Full payment is due by the date listed on the Fee Session Schedule Page.
What are my options for making a payment?
- Payment can be made in cash, check, or money order. Checks should be made payable to Tallahassee School of Math and Science (TSMS). As per TSMS policy, all checks must have a pre-printed current address and telephone number to be accepted.
What if my child enrolls in the program in the middle of a session?
- If your child joins the Extended Day Program in the middle of the month, the fee for that month will be prorated.